What controllers will work for Windows 7 64 bit

pw27

Hello everyone! I am new to using emulators so I need a little help. I have emulators for nes, snes, gba, and sega genesis. My os is windows 7 64 bit. Can I get some feedback on what controllers will work for these emulators with my os? I looked on Amazon to purchase a controller but there was such a wide variety of controllers and opinions I thought I would ask here before purchasing. Thank you all in advance.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Your best bet is to get a HID type of controller. By and large that means nothing with a big name on it. The best controllers for emulators are the adapters that let you play the original controllers. After all that is what they were designed for. If your interested in using multiple controller see my sig. Otherwise try ebay for a cheep single controller option.

pw27

The controller I am looking at is called the Classic USB Super Nintendo Controller for PC. I want one controller to play the emulators I have. Is that a controller that would work good for my emulators? I can't post url's cause I am a newbie so sorry I am not sending one for that controller.