[UPDATED!] - Nintendo 64 : How to emulate Transfer Pak (For Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2)

kelseykieber

Re: [UPDATED!] - Nintendo 64 : How to emulate Transfer Pak (For Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2

Whenever I download the 1.82a it only lets me select 1.80a on my emulator.

Jale

Re: [UPDATED!] - Nintendo 64 : How to emulate Transfer Pak (For Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2

@muhib_shah: Thanks ^^ I hardly remember people though :p
@kelseykieber: Are you installing the plugin into the plugins folder?

Shade_Koopa

What about using N-Rage V2 2.2 Beta?

Nagato

Hey , I have the update 182 , and pj64 1.6 , but when I start up Pokemon stadium 2 after I press start it says to "Turn the N64 Control Deck off before attaching or removing a GB Game Pak or controller"
Then once I press A it takes me back to the "Press Start" screen.
How do I fix this?

MarioGeek

Does anyone have a clue why my Ho-Oh won't show up for Poke-Cup (Lvls. 50-55). It is a lvl. 52, but is the only pokemon out of the six that doesn't show up.

It shows up in Free Battle, Gym Leader Tower, and Ultra Cup, but not Poke-Cup. Weird. I know this thread seems dead, but a reply would be nice. :)

yve

Hi, im not very good with computers but I have a question. At the being of the furum where you have the picture of how to make it work. The picture with the quetion marks is what the game looks like and says saved file not found.... Can you please tell me how to fix this...........

Jale

What about using N-Rage V2 2.2 Beta?
Try it and let us know if it works.

Hi, im not very good with computers but I have a question. At the being of the furum where you have the picture of how to make it work. The picture with the quetion marks is what the game looks like and says saved file not found.... Can you please tell me how to fix this...........
You're probably doing something wrong. Read the instructions carefully.

Last edited:

1mjolnir1

Hi I've been trying to get nrage transfer pak working for awhile on my gba fire red game. But it doesnt look like anyone has this problem, I can't figure it out. Does the n64 transfer pak work with gameboy advance?

SeiryuYasha

Hi I've been trying to get nrage transfer pak working for awhile on my gba fire red game. But it doesnt look like anyone has this problem, I can't figure it out. Does the n64 transfer pak work with gameboy advance?

This is probably because the GBA game "Pokemon: Fire Red" did not exist during the creation of Pokemon Stadium, or any GBA game for that matter. You have to actuallly use the GB game "Pokemon: Red" or any other first generation pokemon game.

Last edited:

dustt

thank you i've downloaded it

Um, I have a problem.
When I try to select the "Transfer Pak" option from the drop-down menu, it doesn't show.
What did I do wrong?

ValorNET

Re: Nintendo 64 : How to emulate Transfer Pak (For Pokémon Stadium 1 & 2)

Is it possible to use an ACTUAL PHYSICAL transfer pack to play on an emulator? I'm much more interrested in doing that, as I can play on-the-go and then play Pok?Mon Stadium(s) at home, on PC; as opposed to having to play the GameBoy games on a PC.

camonster

Hello Jale, first I want to thank you for the time that you put into this forum. Second after i downloaded the 1.82 version and extract the files when I go to set the transfer plugin the only two options are memory and rumble. I also noticed that the extracted data reads v 1.80a. i am sure that i am downloading from the right link as i have retried 3 times and the readme file talks as if it were 1.82. Do you know what i am doing wrong?

MarioGeek

That's odd. Just keep trying (1.82a). Remember to extract it with winRAR into the Project64 plugins folder. It won't work until 1.82a is available as an input plugin.

ckrjs94

how do you do that on Mac

MarioGeek

PJ64 doesn't work out on Mac. You'd need to use sixtyforce or Mupen64, but I doubt it would be the same outcome.