[UPDATED!] - Nintendo 64 : How to emulate Transfer Pak (For Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2)

David999999

Re: Nintendo 64 : How to emulate Transfer Pak (For Pok?mon Stadium 1 & 2)

Ok well thanks for telling me Jale. but I'm not upgrading my computer just to play this, I'll just play it on the 64. I already own a N64 and Pokemon Stadium 2 for it, I just didn't own a Pokemon game to complement it (until I found my old Blue Cartridge in the basement! :D) and I didn't want to lose my emulator Pokemon.

I'm currently doing a deal on craigslist for a bunch of 64 stuff, including Pokemon Yellow and a Transfer Pak though, (that is, if the guy accepts my offer).

Anyway, thanks again for telling me and saving me hours of hassle tweaking everything, and spending hours online to find the answer.

Zero_Hacker23

Re: Nintendo 64 : How to emulate Transfer Pak (For Pokémon Stadium 1 & 2)

WTF! When I Go To Setup I dont see "Transfer Pak" What The Hell Is Happening

Jale

The same question is being asked all over. Get the latest update.

edge rated r

Ultimate Opportunist

can i play at the gb tower because it says that the pak is not inserted correctly. :(

edge rated r

Ultimate Opportunist

btw, jale i see that you have 5 years posting responses. thats crazy but thanks :) ;)

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Re: Nintendo 64 : How to emulate Transfer Pak (For Pok?mon Stadium 1 & 2)

btw, jale i see that you have 5 years posting responses. thats crazy but thanks :) ;)

Yup Good old B*44*r's has been around.

Last edited:

Jale

can i play at the gb tower because it says that the pak is not inserted correctly. :(
The GB Tower is not compatible yet. Sorry. It will either not detect a cartridge or crash.

Hey everyone. This is my first day as a member and my first post. I am having a problem and I wonder if anyone could help me out. I have the transfer pack plugin working but I can't use the Lab anymore. When I highlight the lab and press A, the screen goes white and the fps hangs right around 59.5 - 60. Has anyone else had (or is having) this problem? I am using pj64 v. 1.6 and n-rage 1.82 plugin and I have pokemon yellow and blue in transfer pack spots 1 and 2. Thanks! I'll check for replies on next tuesday or wednesday.

muhib_shah

darn it why i cant use this transfer pak i am receiving this error the game pak cannot be used please help me jale

Jale

darn it why i cant use this transfer pak i am receiving this error the game pak cannot be used please help me jale
Make sure you're using the right Gameboy cartridges for each Pok?mon Stadium version. The first Pok?mon Stadium only supports RED, BLUE and YELLOW games, while Pok?mon Stadium 2 supports all of them, which are RED, BLUE, YELLOW, GOLD, SILVER and CRYSTAL.

Amar

I'm getting the error "Saved file not found." The game pak shows up like above the controller but it has the message "Saved file not found." under it.

I have Visual Boy Advance (tried it with Red and Crystal) and latest Project 64. I've done all the steps but after I select Transfer Pak from the combo box, where do I select the GBC and SAV files from in the two last fields? Where exactly should I save the "GB Rom file" and the "GB Rom save"?

Amar

Please help me out with my question, last page

Jale

Make sure you're using the appropiate versions for each Pokemon game:

Pokemon Stadium 1 supports:

• Pokemon Red
  • Pokemon Blue
  • Pokemon Yellow
Pokemon Stadium 2 supports:

• Pokemon Red
  • Pokemon Blue
  • Pokemon Yellow
  • Pokemon Gold
  • Pokemon Silver
  • Pokemon Crystal
As for the ROMs and save files, go to wherever you saved your GBC ROMs. The save files should be in the same location as the ROMs themselves.

Nas

Ermm what is Transfer Pak for?I've play pokemon stadium before and it seem kind i can't access some data without it (Transfer Pak)

Spaddy

ok, im new and everything
and i have read this from page one up
and i still have a problem so im made
i have project 64 1.6.
i have N-Rage_DInput_8_V2_183
and i have the _182 also..
pokemon stadium..
when i go to plugins folder and try to put the, everything is cool
it doesn't mess up how other ppl does, but i still only have the first, three options
when i go to settings, like the new version i put into the plugin doesn't come up
and it's 5am and im mad cuz i been tryn do this since 3:30am nd its still not workin

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Re: [UPDATED!] - Nintendo 64 : How to emulate Transfer Pak (For Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2

I remember using this guide, the update makes it a lot more clear now. :)

Shlush

Re: [UPDATED!] - Nintendo 64 : How to emulate Transfer Pak (For Pokemon Stadium 1 & 2

I don't understand this.

I have Project64 (V1.6) on my computer, and pok?mon stadium 1 and 2! I only play 2... If I wan't to go to the Pok?mon Lab, this comes up "No game pak can be selected". The same on GB tower, my room :confused:

But I don't know what advatages I have with a game pak? :) Can someone explain to me?

Sorry for my bad english!

Jale

What gamepak are you trying to run?

muhib_shah

ha ha ha ha ha hello jale can you remember i asked a question one year ago about transfer pak and i forgot about my question today i was downloading emulator from this site and i thought i asked a questions from jale about game pak ha ha ha am not i crazy i am trying your mentioned method after a year and replying you. ok i will try it hope it works.:eek: