Unable To Open Xbox Game Bar!

darryllowe

First of all, I am a new member on this forum and also I am a new user of Xbox. I just have started playing games using the Xbox controller. I have seen the Xbox game bar is often used by game players to record or capture their gaming performance. I tried a few times to record the live game, but I am unable to do this. I cant open the game bar properly. Could someone please help me with how to use this?

darryllowe

After not getting any response, I searched online and came across this useful guide. They discussed a lot of things that really useful to know. It helps me a lot to capture and record the game.

Actually I am a youtuber and I am just a beginner and so when I play any games, I record it as usual and whereas this device is totally new to me, I am not used to this. Anyway now I have no longer any issues while capturing or recording the game. :) It's a very interesting tool, and if anyone takes a closer look at it, they can learn a lot of things using the device. I am continuing to experiment to get more information from it.