Best or Not

• Duhh

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Hellz naw

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
I've been involved with other forums lately but... I have to say this is probably my favorite place to visit. Anyone else think the same?

305soldier

hsdhaasd!
Tell you the truth... I have gone to several other forums... but I always seem to come back here... even if it's just to silently read through the forums, I ALWAYS seem to type Emulator-Zone.com into my address bar when I bored...
And I felt like posting today :p

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
LOL..who did the "Hellz naw" ? :confused: :biglaugh:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal

Zidane

Social Hazzard
theres just something about this forum that outranks most others (besides, why go somewhere else when you can ramble on and on in this one)

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
I like it here, but at the forum where I moderate ROM requests are allowed. And pretty rare sets show up, so I like it more there.
Also, no offense, but there also the general level of emulation knowledge is pretty high.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
the turn out on this board is so high, that it looks as though most of us don’t know Cr@p. All I see is gimme this gimme that. Most of us hard core emu people just sit back. It gets old repeating our self’s. My suggestion try harder to attract newbie's to certain sections that are intended to help them. But I'm no mod so I may be wrong. I agree most boards seem to know more. Although IMO this is my favorite.

Robert

Seems I just can't get away from alcoatjez! I know what forum he refers to, and I visit that place because of the reasons he stated. But my favourite one is yet another forum, the rules are the same here, but it has the wonderful attack system, where you get to maim and kill other members! Plus the fact I'm an admin there.... :)

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Attack system for IPB forums, right? That's the only modification of that type I've ever used (I tested the mod for a friend).

Robert

You are correct. If you want to see it in action look in my profile for the site.

In your testing you would have only had the default weapons (knife, bat, gun), but it works a lot better when you add more powerful weapons, such as Atomic Bomb.

montpics

That forum, ahhh I really missed those people. The only problem is that more and more people visiting that sites till the whole site turned a bit slower. :cool:

Speaking of forums, every forum has ups and downs as I'd been many forums closed or remained unactive. Luckilly not all the forums give the same theme as every forum you visited, you will meet different people. That's the thing that keeps me out of the pressure everytime I had difficulties in life. :cool:

Zach

I wouldn't go so far as to call this place the best forum I visit. There are many other forums I go to from time to time, as well as one private one that onecalledgod and I post on.

This forum is OK for most emulation related stuff, and you can count on getting reliable info from the same people which is a good thing

Jale

The best emulation forum for me is emulation64.net for obvious reasons, but it's really slow over there. This one is the first forum ever I've joined in my life and it means a lot :p

Of course, I've helped a lot of people here.