Tis Printer Must Die...

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
Nice "title" in the works, but to the subject...

Had a dot-matrix printer for a long time now, though always a problem with it, even since I bought it, and finally had it as now going on twelve years. I even bought a new printer with scanning and copying features. Ah, never had a printer actually work when you turn it on - can I actually print that now? This damn printer finally quit on me, hence during a few important forms...

Anyway, I did a topic like this with a glitchy 486 PC, a screwed-up 500 MB hard drive, and an evil monitor, so what I'm asking: give me some ideals on how to "satisfy" my desires to destroy it. I have some "un-controllable" anger issues, so helps a bit to "relieve" some bottled-up garbage... Jeeze, got some bottled-up right now, give me ideals quick... :p

1 - Literally "hack" it with a battle-ax (did this with the 486...)

2 - Run it over with a humvee (did this with the 500MB hard drive...)

3 - Drop it out of the three-story window (did this with the "possessed" monitor...)

As on my own community, there was some fun here, so have a ball... and yes - I'm a terrorist when it comes to PCs, as they "consume" every damn day of our lives. I'm no computer nerd, so my "methods" to "fix" things may not work well for others...

Last edited:

Tomtaru

hitokiri battousai
I just feel insane all of a sudden... maybe you already destroyed it but I was thinking...

1) You could try to burn it, flames are always nice
2) Try selling it on Ebay... some people really do buy junk...
3) Take a knife and try stabbing it until there is nothing left
4) Give it to my little brother...blink...and it is destroyed
5) Shoot a Kamehameha Wave at it
6) Try your transmutation skills on it :) maybe you can get it to work again :d
7) Get your Mobile suit out and stomp it
8) Let your Charizard torch it... Like a said flames are Always nice
9) Kage Bunshin yourself and have a go at it:p
10) Get a bunch of worms.. give them a bunch of weapons... START!

Zach

As both a residential terrorist and pyro, there is only one way to take care of this problem.

Anything that involves blowing shit up..... In front of your friends house

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
This reminds me of an article "The offical Playstation Magazine" would have ever month. It involved finding adventrous ways to destroy the newest game that didnt receive a good review.

1. Try squeezing it into a microwave and stand well back.
2. Break in to a wedding reception and swap a decent present for your dot matrik printer and hang around at the back and watch her face as she opens it.
3. Stick it in a blender. Report back if it blends or not.
4. Gut it and grow some nice rhododendrons in it.
5. Try to board a plane with it. The FBI will rip it apart look for WMD. Oh and see you in 18 months :D