This is me

ScissorsForDays

Rin's Soulmate
Hello! I'm ScissorsForDays, which is meant to sound as strange and mentally unstable as it does. I'm new to this forum and the art of emulation, so please excuse my noobishness. I'm an otaku(anime fan for all you non-otakus) and I particularly enjoy listening to Vocaloid music. I really like to write, and I'm working on a few fanfics. I sit at my desk in a similar way to L from Death Note. I have an extreme fondness for sugary stuff, which hasn't affected my body fat yet. I'm kind of shy, so if you want to talk, you're probably going to have to approach me first. I guess you could say I'm an introvert. Gosh, I'm starting to write a book here, aren't I! Well, I hope I can get along well with everyone here on Emulator Zone!

Last edited:

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Its all good, I love Manga myself, I just don't like watching Anime, too time consuming! :p Welcome to Emu-Zone, hope you are able to spruce things up a bit! :)

VintageTorrie

Megadeth Fan
Indeed, welcome to the forums :)

testmachine

Old member
Hey ScissorsForDays.I hope we can help you in your emulation problems.I also love manga and anime.Please enjoy your stay and read the forum rules!