the dolphin emulator is losing ad hits, because of a snake.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
I'm posting this for two main reasons.

1) Hopping this thread will get enough traffic to be seen above the bad link in a Google search.
2) Let all of you know.

the dolphin project, the project we have to tank for so many playable games, is being fronted. The domain dolphin-emu.org (the right place to go) is being missed because of the d o l p i n h - e m u l a t o r.com domain. I wont get in to the details. Go here for info. Basically putting in a search of dolphin emulator will show the bad link first.

Big deal right? WRONG! That site is getting the ad hits that the authors deserve. Also that site has broken downloads and out of date versions. Most areas on this site are fixed but let us know if you see a bad one.

At very least, please replay to show your support, hopping the moderators and admins are ok with that.

What can we do? Find every link out there on the wrong name and change it to dolphin-emu.org. If it can not be changed at least add the right link to even out the hits. You would think this is not a big deal but trust me it is. And its just WRONG! MaMario is the guy that is doing this to the project. He is getting revenue from ads of code he does not even touch.

So just to be sure, the correct address for Dolphin - Gamecube and Wii Emulator is https://dolphin-emu.org

Last edited:

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Re: the dolphin emulator is looseing ad hits, because of a snake.

If you come across a topic where the wrong site is linked just use the report button as if it were spam and we will get it corrected.