Tell us about your avatar...

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.

alexxi

back from hell
<====my avatar, pikachu from ssbm, i stole it from another forum and edited it( with the gimp) to zoom in/out.

Lefteris_D and MONKEY_NUTS, good avatars.

skullpeng

Shoenin
my avatar is my player on an online multiplayer rpg called "Maplestory".

innersun

Terry Bogard is my favorite SNK character. The KOF series were the first games I was really interested in emulating... It seemed appropriate for an emulation forum.

Hrothgar

Howard the duck???
I know of Daffy Duck and Donald Duck

Howard the Duck is a Comic book character. He's in the Marvel Universe. Though he doesn't really play into the Marvel Continuity, he's still kinda there. He's kind of a cartoonish character if you can't tell. They made a movie with him once that was a commercial flop.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Howard_the_Duck

Anyways, my avatar is Samus Aran. More specifically, Samus Aran from Super Smash Bros Melee. This is a pick of her powerful aerial kick (Which is my trademark move)

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
OFF TOPIC, But I cant wait for SMB:Brawl.

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Mine is a picture Jesus

Knox27

Mines a picture of an awesome Pumpkin man! My friend was looking for a picture from the movie Pumpkin Head, and this came up and I was like, "That looks pretty sweet!"

Done. :D

BrownThunder209

Black Magic
My avatar is Huey Freeman from one of my favorite tv shows, The Boondocks.

395649361_l.jpg
huey_malcolm-vi.jpg

huey_4.gif
boondockslogo500.jpg

Holland Guy

Wacked Out Humanoid Being
my avatar is, as you may have guessed, Murdoc from the Gorillaz, so, yeah.

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
My Avatar is the Mupen64 Logo, and it shall be that way for as long as im on the forum, maybe, hehe, i might change my mind,

retroguiden

Man of Many Talents
<-- That's me, making a fool of myself again. Or it could just be one of the funniest easter eggs in a game ever. Either way it's from a very cool game! :happy: