Tell us about your avatar...

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Erm, no. You cannot have a sonic the hedgehog avatar. That is for KK and only KK.

J

Jet Set Willy

That avatar picture is really good. It looks like a foil sticker.

Jale

ScotchGuy said:
Erm, no. You cannot have a sonic the hedgehog avatar. That is for KK and only KK.
Huh, Omg. Sorry KK, forgot :p

Now I'm am Cucco-Obsessed Link.

SpAzMaStA

My Avatar

My Avatar is Naruto, a cool character off this anime. it r0x!! but i cant do any animations with my avatar cuz i dont know how.:(
-Spaz​

Darkdragon

My avatar is one I had made myself using Adobe Photoshop. I had carved a Metal Man I had found through "Google" and then pasted it on a liquid blue metal background. Then I placed an Outer Glow around it and resized it to fit 100 X 100 pixels. It is approximately 26912 bytes.

Last edited:

MONKEY_NUTS

Darkdragon said:
My avatar is one I had made myself using Adobe Photoshop. I had carved a Metal Man I had found through "Google" and then pasted it on a liquid blue metal background. Then I placed an Outer Glow around it and resized it to fit 100 X 100 pixels. It is approximately 26912 bytes.

You used the wrong words to describe what you did. You did not make it, but ripped it from someone elses artwork. Doing somthing like that, you should ask the owner of the shoddy metal man, if you can ruin it. Only kidding, its not bad at all... :p :)

Dr Incognito

Mine's a horny stormtrooper...the horntrooper!

F

froster1990

My avatar reminds me of a show I used to watch when I was a kid it was "dragonball" or something. It looks like son goku, I don't know if it is him though.