Tell us about your avatar...

Koden

Mine's a lemming. Was thinking about messing with the image some and changing a few things but i bet my short attention span will make me give up on that quest before it's time.

J

Jet Set Willy

The short attention span helps you forget about that steadily decreasing number above your head.

5...4...3...2...1...OH NO!

Zach

Lemmings was awesome. I used to play it all the time.

Waz your next project should be a Sesame Street / Lemmings / EZ Clone with Lefteris being the suicide lemmings and other muppets playing essential rolls.

Like Oscar the dumper diving lemming; he'll find food for the troops anywhere but don't blame him if its rotten !

Wow I just proposed a plot for a game 10x better than most PC games coming out these days.

Jale

I've changed mine many times, so my new avatar is Knuckles

Lemmings was awesome. I used to play it all the time.

Lemmings is so fun, but I give up quickly :(

Waz your next project should be a Sesame Street / Lemmings / EZ Clone with Lefteris being the suicide lemmings and other muppets playing essential rolls.

Ha, I remember I've played a game named "Nightmare on Sesame Street" made by a bored guy :lol: Kinda funny... You kill every Sesame Street's characters with axes and boms BOOM!!!

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Really!?

J

Jet Set Willy

I hated that wave of "hilarity" around 2000 involving Sesame Street. People thought it was hilarious to take a sound sample of a Sesame Street character and then put a machine gun noise after it. I'd always get them in my e-mail, "OMG LOOK AT THIS IT IS SO FUNNY". Also not funny: The "Sesame Street Gets Stoned" things.

Fucking shit.

iLLisioN

Originally posted by Neco@Dec 14 2004, 08:03 AM
Todays show was brought to you by the number 7, which is also the letter T !
The best was the reruns of the number 12.

There was this pinball machine going crazy with a women in the backgroung screaming 12345,678910,11,12...So lame, lol

J

Jet Set Willy

That wasn't lame. It was a good sequence. There wasn't a woman screaming. It was a female soul group singing.

iLLisioN

Originally posted by Jet Set Willy@Dec 14 2004, 02:26 PM
That wasn't lame. It was a good sequence. There wasn't a woman screaming. It was a female soul group singing.
For my age now, I think it was lame, and that women screaming well that was a sarcastic remark. Then again, your oscar so I guess im fucked either way, lol :D

hitmonlee

Originally posted by Jet Set Willy@Dec 14 2004, 10:26 PM
i could watch that over and over

one two three four five

six seven eight nine ten

eleven twelve

Tingram

Mine's Shadowman.... as it has been for a few years? maybe?.... alternating between that and Spike...

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
iLLisioN said:
crazy staR-wars guy that needs some jedi love.

ahaha, iLLisioN ur so funnie.

cloud4004

I didn't like it at first... But the more I look at it... Jet Set Willy has the coolest avatar of all time... I think I'm gonna start a "Jet Set Willy's Avatar" cult...
:confused:

J

Jet Set Willy

People are allowed to be offtopic when they're talking about how cool I am.

SladeXR

cloud4004 said:
I didn't like it at first... But the more I look at it... Jet Set Willy has the coolest avatar of all time... I think I'm gonna start a "Jet Set Willy's Avatar" cult...
:confused:

Oh boy not another Waz fanatic...

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
I just did a small cut & paste from "How do I save snapshot images on C64?" and deleted the irrelevant posts.

Feel free to continue in this thread.

Last edited: