Ssx3 Any Good?

TGS

Anyone played it? I might buy it and go online in december.

M.H.A.Q.S.

I liked SSX2 and SSX Tricky, but until now SSX3 has not proved to be worth going online or playing. So I'll be dumping it soon for something else.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
It looked good to me, I never played SSX2, but I really enjoyed SSX Tricky.

TGS

Yeah, when I get the game and when I go online. Getting the game is easy as there's nothing better around for PS2 today, I just have to convince my mom for the online thing. Maybe as a christmas present?

TGS

I don't know, I don't even know how the online thing works. You just buy a thing and then attach it to your modem right? But one thing is certain, tomorrow I will be the proud owner of SSX3. I'll tell you what I think of it :)

M.H.A.Q.S.

uu uheh ....what do you own. A PS2 or a PC.

I was talking about the PS2 version, I don't know if there's a PC version.

TGS

I'm talking about the PS2 version.

donkeyknob

im gettin the online thing for xmas. with tony hawk's underground. and tgs, if the adapter thingy comes with the hardware arena game, your ass is mine!

M.H.A.Q.S.

OK that's great. The Ethernet or Network Adaptor is the main thing of the BB Unit. Well it looks like i'll be having some online fun too.

I mean NFS: underground
SOCOM II
Midnight Club II

and alot others.

TGS

Originally posted by DJ Beefzibit@Nov 30 2003, 02:54 AM
im gettin the online thing for xmas. with tony hawk's underground. and tgs, if the adapter thingy comes with the hardware arena game, your ass is mine!
The only games I can play online are SSX3 and SOCOM.

J

Jet Set Willy

When your vision is all blurry like mine is now for some reason, this topic title looks like "Sex, any good?".

I'd say over-rated. Ha! You don't know if I'm talking about the game or sex.

M.H.A.Q.S.

When your vision is all blurry like mine is now for some reason, this topic title looks like "Sex, any good?".

I'd say over-rated. Ha! You don't know if I'm talking about the game or sex.

Well I don't know if its a coincidence Waz but, when I went to my friend's shop to buy this game. I had the same idea in mind.