Emulator Problem: Spin Master!

Keaton223

When i was younger my mother never had a washer and dryer for our clothes so every Sunday afternoon wed drive down to this old washateria i taged along for only one reason ARCADES now they had three machines in the corner Galaga, a 19XX shooter game (forgot what year), and a NEO GEO cab with Metal Slug, Samurai Showdown, Aero Fighters 2, and a little side scrolling game called

SPIN MASTER
now this washeteria has closed down and now i have noplace to play this wonderfull game. Like many of you with this problem ive turned to Emulation to give me my nostalgia fix, but with no succes ive tried diffrent Emulators (MAME32, MAME and all othe virsions)ive tried diffrent BIOS, And Diffrent ROMS now through all this im still hunguring to play the game one last time so basicly what im asking is could somebody tell me step by step on how to play that exact game

Thank You in Advance

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
You need the latest neogeo bios for Mame called neogeo.zip you need the main game rom called spinmast.zip.

Once you have found up to date versions of both, leave them zipped and put them in the mame roms folder. The game will now run in mame.

In line with the rules on these boards requests or advice on where or how to procure game roms is prohibited so you will need to spend a little time with your search engine of choice to track down what you need.

I can however provide you with www.joymonkey.com this isn't a romsite but it does host all the older versions of Mame32 (mameUI). If you've managed to find older versions of the files that don't work with the latest mame then try them with an older version from joymonkey. The last change to the rom was mame 0.124u1 so try Mame32 v0.125 if you can't get it running with the latest mame.
Hope that helps.