SNES games that work with a max of two buttons?

wrybread

I don't have a ton of experience with SNES, but trying to include a few of the games in my cabinet, which is an old cocktail cabinet with only two buttons (in addition to P1 and P2 start). Does anyone happen to have a list of SNES games that works with a max of two buttons?

angelinajolie

There are many SNES games that can be played with only two buttons. In fact, they were designed to be played this way. However, there are still plenty of games that require more than two buttons to play. Luckily, you can play most of them simply by plugging in a controller for a more traditional experience. wordle website

If you're looking for a hack that will enable you to enjoy SNES games on your TV and game console with only two buttons, here's how it's done:

- Plug a Wii Classic Controller into the GameCube port of your TV and press 1+2 on the controller at once to switch from the gamepad button layout to the SNES controller button layout
- Open up "gamecube_config.txt" in your SD card on your console and change these three lines: Button1=A Button2=B
- Now all you have to do is navigate through the menu using B and A as your directional pad! For example.

jamiwalker

- Plug a Wii Classic Controller into the GameCube port of your TV and press 1+2 on the controller at once to switch from the free chat rooms gamepad button layout to the SNES controller button layout
- Open up "gamecube_config.txt" in your SD card on your console and change these three lines: Button1=A Button2=B
- Now all you have to do is navigate through the menu using B and A as your directional pad! For example.
Are you sure you picked the right extension?

Last edited:

maika

I am also facing the same situation as you, I have read some comments which have some understandable wordle but so far it is not working. Please help.