Small World

onewecallgod

I was at my economics lecture last night and the guy in front of me was surfing on the main pages of this site on his laptop.

Small world, eh?

onewecallgod

I considered coming out of the nerd closet, but I soon realized the sort of intelligence he had: looked at least 30 years old, swore loudly at random times (thank god it was a 220 person lecture hall), had extremely dirty clothes; was obviously a agriculture major and spent the day working on the university's farm and for whatever reason kept a large wrench in his pocket. He never once looked up from his laptop during the two hour lecture, which makes me wonder, why do people like this bother going to class? After accessing the situation, I decided it wasn't in my best interest to speak to him.

God, I hate general education classes. They're all filled with idiots (though, I generally look down upon anyone who doesn't study a technical field; afterall, if I'm working hard at EE, everyone else better be doing difficult shit, too).

Splize

I considered coming out of the nerd closet, but I soon realized the sort of intelligence he had: looked at least 30 years old, swore loudly at random times (thank god it was a 220 person lecture hall), had extremely dirty clothes; was obviously a agriculture major and spent the day working on the university's farm and for whatever reason kept a large wrench in his pocket. He never once looked up from his laptop during the two hour lecture, which makes me wonder, why do people like this bother going to class? After accessing the situation, I decided it wasn't in my best interest to speak to him.

God, I hate general education classes. They're all filled with idiots (though, I generally look down upon anyone who doesn't study a technical field; afterall, if I'm working hard at EE, everyone else better be doing difficult shit, too).

What did he smell like?

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
It's better that you did not introduce yourself at him. Imagine his reaction "Hey, you are the brat that banned me!!!" next up *wrench on your head*.

Desert Drifter

Out From Under A Rock..
Daja vu if you tell me, though would be quite tempting to breathe down his neck and state "if you post anything you shouldn't - your dead"... LOL He's probably a "wonderer" though (going by his description that is). Most people here are quite unresponsive - ghostly "guests"...

Defiantly not me, for I live in the rugged sandy hellhole plains of Arizona - plus not fitting my description... ;)

Last edited: