Sega CD, What do you think??

Youngy 360

PSX 4 LIFE :)
Sega CD games are not that dfferent from megadrive games because the graphics are the same and the arcade classics iso, why not just get the megadrive ROM?:confused::confused::verysad:

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
The music is often better and some have movies added (Eternal Champions f.e.). There are also some SegaCD-only games.

I think it's not too bad. If sega would of kept changing everything, it might have been possible that sega-cd could have had an early lead over PS1.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
The music is often better and some have movies added (Eternal Champions f.e.). There are also some SegaCD-only games.
- this is it right here.. The only reason to keep such a collection or to have a cd is for the sound and movies. And yes some games are only on CD.( not many).

sonic springboard
Sega have had pleanty of crappy addons and the sega cd in my opinion is no exception. Final fight cd and others have great soundtracks but this seems to be its only advantage. Comparing megadrive games to sega cd i can see no diffrence, that been said it does have a small collection of its own titles mainly interactive.