Season is changing!Any plans?

hanzmoleman007

Thought I'd ask if anyone is making any plans for the new season? It's spring here in Canada. I'm planning on a few hiking/camping trips in the next few weeks. Not to mention finally being able to jog outside.
What season are you going into? Any plans?

montpics

Looking for work, as I need to do at this moment. :cool:

twobit84

Banned
I live in florida, and it's off to the beach! :)

spaceduk

its sorta spring now so there wont be any significant weather changes here till summer lol. no plans of doin owt till summer lol. probably jus go on holiday to cornwall or summat lol. get a bit of surfin in.

hanzmoleman007

froster1990 said:
The beach, once it's safe and warm enough!
LOL...Are your beaches covered in goose crap in the spring also?
I live about four hours north of Toronto and the beaches are disgusting till july.

Last edited:

hanzmoleman007

When the geese migrate from the south to the north in the spring, they stop over at the local beaches and leave behind a huge amount of fecal matter re: "crap".

AngelOfPain

I'm going to move so that I can move up the ladder of success, and then a week later I'm off to the beach. It's great to have the company pay for your vacation.

AngelOfPain

That's cool, but it's still not the same as getting paid and having the company pay for the condo, travel, food, and everything else while you are on vacation. It would be nice to get three weeks. I'll only get two weeks :(

hitmonlee

heading into winter... i plan to work as much as i can and save money :)

donkeyknob

in mid-winter ill be heading to canberra for a soccer tournament. i have played in snow once during this tournament so thats the expected tempreture down there. ill just keep doing my trade, obtain a car and keep on pimpin