SD Gundam DS......

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
I play SD Gundam generation DS with No$GBA 2.4a and stuck.
It fine until backstage phase when we rearrange our squad, the sound still playing but i cannot move menu highlight....a few minute later No$GBA crashed....

And then i read from this forum that we can play it (Status: Fully Playable) using No$GBA 2.3a. Still can't play it.

Then i read again that i must decrypt the rom (im using eNDcrypts 1.2), copy NDS BIOS plus firmware to No$GBA folder and it still stuck....

Is it bug, BAD roms (i check it using ndstool and its not corrupted) or because my PC too old (Pentium 3 667, 192 mb ram, 8 mb vga) ???

Anybody can help me?

mhl12

i believe you do have to have a pretty fast computer to run ds games.

P3 is probably a bit too old.

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
Can't be helped, cannot afford faster computer :(.

It can, even though it has less framerate, with 2D game like Zookeeper (I enjoyed it), and 1 session (or 2 if Cima tutorial included) in SD Gundam Generation DS (before stuck).

3D game?, just like mhl12 say, need faster computer (NFS2 with 2 frame per sec.....oh well, not my favorite anyway).

Im going to test SNK vs Capcom card Fighter DS if it can be played in my pc (patient test).

spotanjo3

Can't be helped, cannot afford faster computer :(.

It can, even though it has less framerate, with 2D game like Zookeeper (I enjoyed it), and 1 session (or 2 if Cima tutorial included) in SD Gundam Generation DS (before stuck).

3D game?, just like mhl12 say, need faster computer (NFS2 with 2 frame per sec.....oh well, not my favorite anyway).

Im going to test SNK vs Capcom card Fighter DS if it can be played in my pc (patient test).

70% games are playable. SNK VS Capcom Card Figher DS is playable fine on my computer. You need to disabled the gbabios in OPTIONS of your emulator and save option then try it again. It do not need to encryptions. Decryption games can be done with disabled the gbabios first. :)

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
Yep, i can play SNK vs Capcom Cardfighter! :)but cant save:(

Oh, about Gundam, i try it on faster computer and it still have the same problem. Always stuck at this place:

I try on No$gba 2.3a and 2.3d (which need the rom decrypted and NDS bios) and even worse, it crash on the first conversation.

Eh, RockmanForte, are you just try SD g Gen DS only in the beginning of game ? from your screenshot its only before the place where i stuck and i think the status "fully playable" irrelevant. :eek:

So, thats mean No$Gba still uncompatible with SD G Gen DS.
When will it fully "fully playable"....

Jale

You need to upload it. Go to ImageShack.us and paste the link they give you between IMG tags. Oh, and by the way, save it as JPG. BMPs are not allowed.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

Yep, i can play SNK vs Capcom Cardfighter! :)but cant save:(

Oh, about Gundam, i try it on faster computer and it still have the same problem. Always stuck at this place:

I try on No$gba 2.3a and 2.3d (which need the rom decrypted and NDS bios) and even worse, it crash on the first conversation.

Eh, RockmanForte, are you just try SD g Gen DS only in the beginning of game ? from your screenshot its only before the place where i stuck and i think the status "fully playable" irrelevant. :eek:

So, thats mean No$Gba still uncompatible with SD G Gen DS.
When will it fully "fully playable"....

You are still confused. It is playable. You need the correct save type in options. I do not like this game so I do not play it but I did test it for a while and it did save just fine. :)

You need to use 2.4a only since it can let you play decrypted roms after you disabled the gbabios in options and click save options. :)

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
Yes, I can save the game then load it to continue.:)

But if i reach that part, i cannot move anything, the game doesn't respond with my input but the music still playing for sometimes:(.

The flow of the game is usually conversation, battle+event, conversation then backstage (the picture) repeated.

The fastest way to reach backstage (in picture) from the beginning is on the conversation after the first battle, there is 2 choice (be careful if you skip speech with A/Yes button), chose the second answer.

BTW, which one savetype that correct/worked ?

I try EEPROM 64 KB and Flash 512 KB, both of them have the same result, stuck.....

spotanjo3

Set it to FLASH 256kbytes

Be warn that it can be stuck too. Let me know and please stick with 2.4a version because it is still in development, ok ? Always download newer version when the next released is coming out. DO not ask when, thought. :)

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
how to know that i got a bad dump roms ?
btw i got two SDG roms. it have the same name SD G Generation DS(J) but one of them added with (wrg). both of them have the same size (zipped or not) but come from different sites.

Zach

I don't think there is a tool to verify good DS dumps yet. At least nothing that I can find through google.

Zach

And just what is "bad" about me not knowing something? I'm not some pet to be scolded. :glare: You need to be more careful with your choice of words.

spotanjo3

Take it easy. Can't you take a sense of humor ? Oh ok, if you do not like it then I am sorry. I won't say anything. *GRIN*

ubr

NPC GM Pilot
p://releases.pocketheaven.com/?section=tools

click NDSHeader_v1.7-Vinpire.zip

It had been there for a few years.

Used it on my 2 rom and they have the same result, Bad Data NOT Found, It's Likely This Dump Is Good!
Secure area (B608) is Bad (6023)

If i encrypt them the result is Good dump and
Secure area (B608) is Good (B608)

The other is same for decrypted and encrypted rom.

What happen with imageshack? i cannot upload screenshot. Internal server error?