Saturn Help

yankeerea

Hi Guys

I'm new to this game and a little confused I have some Saturn files which apparently came from Coolrom. These are not rom files but it has an ISO file inside I trying to find out how to extract this into a usable file that an emulator would be able to use. Any help would be appreciated.

montpics

Emulators can be found here.

>CLICK HERE!<
Among those emulators, SSF is best emulator so far. However only works on any Pentium 4 or Athlon 64 processors only. :cool:

About the ISO file, you can mount it with Daemon-Tools in which it can be taken from here.

>CLICK HERE!<

hagbard

yankeerea said:
Hi Guys

I'm new to this game and a little confused I have some Saturn files which apparently came from Coolrom. These are not rom files but it has an ISO file inside I trying to find out how to extract this into a usable file that an emulator would be able to use. Any help would be appreciated.
To extract it, you can use WinRar or 7-zip

yankeerea

Hi Guys

Sorry this may sound a bit stupid however, as i do not have a p4 or athlon 64 I have been using Satourne which I can get running. I have mounted the ISO file and when i run the system I get checking disk on the screen this then goes of anf then nothing I try to press the play button but nothing happens any ides.

hagbard

Current Satourne public version would hardly run a commercial game, although you might try the new CD block plugin

Also please don't double post

montpics

yankeerea said:
Hi Guys

Sorry this may sound a bit stupid however, as i do not have a p4 or athlon 64 I have been using Satourne which I can get running. I have mounted the ISO file and when i run the system I get checking disk on the screen this then goes of anf then nothing I try to press the play button but nothing happens any ides.
Looks like you have only two options. You can use the older version of SSF which can be found from here. But pretty slow on games.

>CLICK HERE!<

Or Cassini, another Sega Saturn emulator. :cool:

hagbard

No problem, enjoy :p