Quick Question

Codeine

Whats the avatar TGS used at EZ for about a year, and everyone said he looked like he wanted boy ass or something.

TGS

That was the guy who got a million points at pacman or something.

TGS

I knew that all along, but I didn't feel like answering until you made a big deal out of it.

Just kidding, yo.

Edit: Amazing fact: The guy on my avatar's name is Gino.

TGS

That picture always reminded me of you Spiff, maybe because you started the topic about that junkie. Or was that someone else? Damn my memory is shit.

TGS

Hey Waz say something, I know you're lurking somewhere.

El Fugitivo

It's because you chose that as an avatar after I said he was freaky-scary-looking, and then I begged you to get rid of it for a couple weeks.

TGS

Oh yeah that must be it. I thought Nick was the one who begged me to remove it, but Nick is a moron.

TGS

Shit I can't be bothered to look up the site again. So let me explain what happens in the video. This footballer fires a shot and the ball hits his teammate's head and it flies into the goal...

It's funnier if you see it.

<><>

This member name old member new memebr thing is very very confusing... lets make a deal... next time the board is reset we register under each other's names and spend the next week or so trying to figure out whos who... argh

The Hedgehog

I thought it was. But that's because I've never seen your pick, and all I know about you is that you're 14.