Questions about setting up emulator

Snoofie

Hey all! I'm hoping that someone here is (much) more knowledgeable about this stuff than I am, because I am in need of some insight! I'm completely new to emulators and I have no clue if what I'm wanting to do can even be done.

Firstly: is it possible to set up an emulator to use on a TV? I'd like to be able to play on a big screen rather than on my laptop.

Secondly: I have two wireless NES controllers that came with this RetroStick I bought: https://www.amazon.ca/Console-Class...9Y2xpY2tSZWRpcmVjdCZkb05vdExvZ0NsaWNrPXRydWU=

If I am able to get an emulator set up on my TV, do you think I'd be able to use these controllers for it? They work perfectly well with the RetroStick, but I'm not sure if that would translate to an emulator.

And, finally: does anyone know anything about the RetroStick linked above and whether I would be able to rig it up so that I can use the GameGenie ROM on it?

My apologies if this post is all over the place, but if anyone could provide any help whatsoever, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!

pix07

@Snoofie Yes its possible with retroarch :

But im dont know that its working or not with those.

Controllers should be bluetooth or irda.

But im think that bluetooth will work.