Question about PS3 Blu Ray Player?

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Since my XBOX 360 is totally ruined (Microsoft designers couldn't do worse) so i just bought a PS3. But it has no chip ,no firmware so i have only one game ,and i am asking since it uses blu ray will i be able to play my huge collection of DVD-s ??????(until i buy a new game)

I have no tried yet ,as i don't want to ruin this either. That would be a total disaster in NEXT GEN CONSOLES for me.

Last edited:

THANAMELESS

The Unknown
Since my XBOX 360 is totally ruined (Microsoft designers couldn't do worse) so i just bought a PS3. But it has no chip ,no firmware so i have only one game ,and i am asking since it uses blu ray will i be able to play my huge collection of DVD-s ??????(until i buy a new game)

I have no tried yet ,as i don't want to ruin this either. That would be a total disaster in NEXT GEN CONSOLES for me.

i think it might work

Zach

I'm pretty sure my brothers PS3 plays retail DVDs just fine..

If they are burned, I have no idea tho

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
I was in fact talking about Burned home made DVD-s ,cause it plays movie films,i even bought a comedy movie in BR format. It was great.

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Tried out a DVD burned with WINAVI ,homemade it played it. Thanks for the help.

MCP

Banned
The PS3 is the best at the moment, it plays all my dvd, divx ,etc. I got myself one last month!!:D Even though I'm the only on amongst my frieinds with their XBoxes, but thats ok...

Last edited:

THANAMELESS

The Unknown
microsoft really let me down when it showed out that they did know about the rings on the discs.... new trays don't work (only from 3rd party's) and to install you need the version with a big memory.... and i noticed that more then 10 friends had the red lights of doom lately

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
When i bought it (it was the first days Microsoft released it ) i didn't know. But know i regret that i buy the XBOX360 confronting to PS3 a lot. PS3 is much better in graphics. I am playing F1 in my SONY 1080 FULL HD TV an i feel like i am getting wet too ,when i play it under heavy rain conditions.(Yeah even here in Albania,80% have bought XBOXes unfortunately,now they are suffering the consequences. I am sorry for them)

Last edited: