Programm for copying discs with perfect compatibility for many purposes - myth or not

Softy

hello to all!!! I am back
So , does somebody know name of this programm (if it really exists?) which allows you
copy discs for PS2, DVD, films (or produce discs ) which will perfect work on many devices-> because this programm shows you what you need - like speed,codecs and many more other settings.So just tell me name and I'll find it myself.
Does somebody know is it possible download somewhere Action Replay and Swap Magic discs for PS 2, cause they are absent in shops and no one of my friends never heard about it.I need them to play emulator games on PS 2 for loading emulator-programm. I have only PS 2 reality mediaplayer which enables you see your films Mpeg4,music mp3, and pictures .jpeg.
P.S. Sorry for mystakes in the text -> I live in Ukraine:eek: :)

hagbard

Re: Programm for copying discs with perfect compatibility for many purposes - myth or not

Welcome back :)

About the AR and SM discs for PS2, it's not very useful to download them, because won't run without a hard/soft mod: no CD/DVD burner available can burn the protected sectors. Only original pressed discs boot directly. The best way to got that discs is buy them from Internet, for example divineo.

I don't know any software suite that allows to 1:1 copies from protected media plus DVD-video authoring and similar things. Most of the riping/burning software its divided in two ways: the 1:1 copies maker (CloneCD, Alcohol120%) to bypass protections, and authoring software, like Nero, etc. This don't means that soft like Nero can't make 1:1 copies for example, just not from most protected media.

Last edited:

Softy

Re: Programm for copying discs with perfect compatibility for many purposes - myth or not

Yes I know and very often use alcohol and nero, so that programm which my friend was talked about is not exist?Ok, I can accept this.
My friend is very unpleased becase he cant see some films on ps2 which I was writed on DVD-R (mpeg4).So what the problem with it? Is somewhere list of codecs supported by Ps2(actually supported by ps2 reality mediaplayer(boot-disc))?

Softy

If I cant download AR or Swap magic discs(I cant buy it in internet cause its nonsense for our country), so it means that impossible load emul program to ps2 memcard?:(

hagbard

Please don't double post.

PS2 by itself reads standard DVD-video, MPEG-2 enconded movies. For other stuff like MPEG-4, MP3, etc you'll a player and a way to load it, via soft/hard mod. This is the same for emulators. This site has some nice info, like MC exploit

Softy

Ok thanks
Sorry for douling post - i dont wanted it(I read the rules) just was glitch with your server , cause I didnt saw my post I sent it again:innocent:

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
Softy said:
Ok thanks
Sorry for douling post - i dont wanted it(I read the rules) just was glitch with your server , cause I didnt saw my post I sent it again:innocent:

With double-posting is also meant when you post two messages after each other in the same thread. It is better if you edit your original post than to start a new one.