Problem with girigiri loader

hagbard

We don't support Cassini so...

montpics

Name of the BIOS should be the same as Cassini's unless it was rewritten by another author/hacker. :rolleyes:

Note : Shoot me. :p

thanks i will post the solution here but please don't ban me :(

http://img419.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cassiniwithnewloader5kt.jpg

it's pretty simple i download the loader copy it and name it CD like the one that cassini brings with his instalation so i replace it and put the bios.bin in the same folder MY PROBLEM WAS I PUT THE BIOS.BIN IN BIOS FOLDER but now it works ;)

and i know the solution too for the codes and how to add new ones allow me to post the solution if you want montpics thanks

montpics

You can post it if you want. Furthermore there's someone asking the gameshark problems few months ago. (I'm still wondering who is that person....... :p )

hagbard

As I said somewhere before, whenever you don't a post a link to any Cassini or GiriGiri related stuff it's OK :)

hagbard said:
As I said somewhere before, whenever you don't a post a link to any Cassini or GiriGiri related stuff it's OK :)

ok i made a second post about the codes for cassini or girigiri but in my opinion i know the emulator is illegal but runs better and more games than SSF