Pokemon emerald crash

Box

Hello,
I am currently trying to play Pokémon Emerald on the visualboyadvance but every time Mud kip evolved it tries to learn a new move but when I accept the new move it crashes and it wont let me deny the move help please i cant play ;-;

pix07

@Box Visual Boy Advance is so old try visual boy advance m or mGBA.

You can also try bgb if its game boy color rom.

You can also try retroarch many bugs fixed.

pix07

@Box Write here solution how you fixed that issue it will help other gamers when they counter the same problem.

And i forget about writting that in some games you need change save type and have bios.

But im dont know details.

Last edited:

mehwish.yati

Hello,
I am currently trying to use charmander pokemon card on the visualboyadvance but every time Mud kip evolved it tries to learn a new move but when I accept the new move it crashes and it wont let me deny the move help please i cant play ;-;
Damn I assumed I was the only one who had gone through this. I'm not sure if there is a fix for it yet, but there is a workaround. Every time you need to access items above and below the electrize, you must organize your items using select. Personally, I recommend storing all important items such as potions, revives, ethers, and so on, as well as items you give to your pokemon, beneath the electrizer so they are easier to access than constantly manually organizing the items.

Last edited: