Pokemon Emerald clock patch?

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
i dont think that they made a patch for that rom, but, it isnt like the clock is very important, all you need the clock for is for like the mirage island appearance and to grow berries and for the rocket launch count, and the pokemon out breaks, and the price deals at veriious store sales, so, you arnt really missing anything important without the clock,

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
you dont need patch. Try to use no$gba. It have clock emulating in it already. :)

hmm, for some reason the no $ gba never seems to wanna work for me, is it just my computer? could you check out my computer details on my profile and see if theres anything wrong with my comp?

spotanjo3

Your computer is fine but maybe not powerful enough for some games that require better speed on no$gba but this game should work for you. I don't know why.

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Your computer is fine but maybe not powerful enough for some games that require better speed on no$gba but this game should work for you. I don't know why.

hmmm, this game works fine now, its just the ds games that my computer is having trouble with, i cant wait till this system is well emulated