Old Skool Games Issue #4 Now Available!

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Fans of the old games it is time to start your download managers once again as the 4th issue of Old Skool Games, a magazine that focuses on reminding us the good old days, is now available.

The latest issue(and all the previous ones) can be found at the official site.

Zach

Yep it did.. I faced numerous set backs, but the deamand still seems to be there.. Issue #4 has totaled over 2GB in downloads already, and the entire site has pushed pashed 6GB, all in just 3 days.. I've never had traffic like that, but a few well placed links on popular sites helped out

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
You should consider putting some google ads in case you need the extra money to upgrade your hosting plan.

Zach

Google ads rotate in there once in a while, but tbh I've never seen money from ANYTHING I've ever run, so I'm not worried about it.. My hosting is taken care of though, my only concern is hitting whatever bandwidth cap is in place.. That's my buddies department now though, I ran out of money a long time ago :innocent:

Ultimately I hope to build things up to a point where I have consistant writers submitting work, and be in a position to sell ad space in the blanks spots that crop up in the PDF anyway. But in any case I'll keep it going forever, even if it means moving underground to systems like Bit Torrent

Last edited:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Thanks Neco.