nintendo emualtor that can handle crystalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

montpics

Why is that? I just tested the game with Nestopia and it ran fine. :)

majax79

well, I got the rom from old computer so maybe it's a messed up rom then. I noticed that when in a cave and walking up or down, they're these little lines that appear on the paths. I have a ATI Radeon X850 PLatinum edition video card and I'm runninw Windows XP SP2 if that helps.

montpics

well, I got the rom from old computer so maybe it's a messed up rom then. I noticed that when in a cave and walking up or down, they're these little lines that appear on the paths. I have a ATI Radeon X850 PLatinum edition video card and I'm runninw Windows XP SP2 if that helps.
Now I really need some playing stuffs. :S

majax79

oh good another weird random comment instead of someone helping me out with the question. Does anyone in here actually know about emulators?

mhl12

if that's the only problem, then suck it up. It's still fully playable. It's not like it's crashing or anything. Try it on different computer and see if it the problem still persists. If it doesn't, then it's your computer.

majax79

wow, what amazing advice!!! Stop replying to my post. I'm tired of hearing from you. My pc is really freaking fast...So, how about someone answer the question I originally asked instead of posting stupid comments.

mhl12

we're trying to help you and all you're being in return is an ass.

if don't want help at all, fine. Then I won't help you.

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
No flaming here, please.
What's the crc of your ROM. The one with crc 1335cb05 is known to be good, so that one should work.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Read the above post...I don't want you posting replies to me asshole

People already tred to help you but instead YOU are being an asshole. You got all the info you need, check out the rom's CRC as posted above and if it does not match it's a bad rom. Otherwise, try another emulator.

No further help will be provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.