Emulator Problem: NEO GEO emulator problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul

Hi I was wondering if you could help me. Every time I download a Neo Geo emulator such as Nebula, Kawaks, Raine, NeoRage and other emulators like that, they never seem to work. Do you know what Neo Geo emulators are working? And are they on the same websites as the Neo Geo emulators I said aren't working? I hope you can help me with this so I can download a working Neo Geo emulator and play some Neo Geo games. I would appreciate it a lot. Thank You.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Its likely to be one of two common problems. One is that you don't have the NeoGeo bios rom in the rom folder. Its called neogeo.zip and should be put in the rom folder just like any game rom.

Your roms aren't compatible with the emulator (you might have downloaded mame roms).

Also make sure you are leaving the roms zipped.

Paul

How do I get the Neo Geo bios roms and the rom folder Neo Geo.zip? Also how do I leave the roms zipped?

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
As for where to get game and bios roms the AUP on this site prohibits discussion of where to obtain copyright material.

Any emulator should have a rom folder where you put the game roms. Arcade roms come in a zip file and should be left in it (you don't extract the contents) and just put into the rom folder.

neogeo.zip is the name of the neogeo bios rom, it should be put into the rom folder with any other game roms.

No emulators come with game roms you have to find the game roms seperately.

Paul

I put the neo geo bios rom into the rom folder along with the games I want to play. Now how do I get these games on an emulator to work?

Nas

Try NeoRageX 5.0 and put the zipped rom into rom file then open Neo Geo Emulator and click Import button below :D

Status
Not open for further replies.