Need Help with Software

wilcoder

I set out to make a 4 player MAME cabinet. I went to http://www.mgalaxy.com/index.html and downloaded this emulator and used MAME version MAME0115b because it worked with the emulator. The games worked on my computer, so I built the cabinet. 4 players and a track ball using an I-PAC4 board.

Things work fairly well with players 1 and 2, with the occasional freezing, multiple buttons being pushed and exiting the game, etc. Annoying but it can be dealt with. I could never get the track ball to work when in the emulator. It worked when in windows, just not for the games. I had all of the screen shots saved for every game and all of a sudden they don't show up anymore inside the emulator. Player 4 for whatever reason moves, but one of the buttons makes game play fast forward and go really fast.

Overall, its been a headache. I was wondering if there is anyone willing to help me. I have been swamped with work and other commitments and haven't had the time. I would be willing to pay someone for their entire software folder which would have games, emulator and screen shots all finalized. I have the hardware, all I need is good working software.

Please let me know if you can help. Thanks.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Sorry cant help you but be careful saying stuff like this

I would be willing to pay someone for their entire software folder which would have games, emulator and screen shots all finalized.

sure way to get band from here.