My new game for NES. Project Commando :D

Commandos

Hello everyone. My name is Matthew and i would like to present my new game for NES called Project Commando. Its Commando style shooter. The task is simple to collect 100points
:)
. Game was programmed in C language using cc65 compilator and informations from net. I start programming when i was kid and my first bigger project I complete in 1998 it was also Project Commando but it was written in Quick Basic for dos. It was completly different game but with the same sprites
and a little different story then the main objective was to destroy Nuclear Weapon
:D
. I always want to make game for NES because i play a lot of NES games when I was younger. And now I complete my new version of Project Commando for NES so I am very happy that i can place it here for everyone that want to play it for free

Game works best with Mesen emulator set in PAL mode.
I am sending screens and link to the game https://forums.nesdev.org/viewtopic.php?t=23962
project_commando_000.png
project_commando_001.png

Greetings

pix07

@Commandos I check it now with retroarch fecumm core.

Works well.

Attachments

• Zrzut ekranu z 2022-06-23 08-55-13.png
    Zrzut ekranu z 2022-06-23 08-55-13.png
    522.1 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:

pix07

@Commandos Will you add music to the game ?

You can use tracker to compose it.

Lmms has plugin called nescaline or something like that to compose 8 bit music.

Commandos

Well there where plans that maybe Jake Kaufman virt make music for this game but he is busy right now :D so actually there is no music :D maybe in next part of game :D somwhere in future but not now because I have other project :D