Moving into my own place!

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Got my first apartment for next week! Can't wait to have my own internet, area to live, without any hassles or conflicts with other human beings! Is this how everyone feels when they first move into their own place?

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
Hey I remember when I did that. Ultra-HLE was out. I was able to run Zelda 64 on my celleron 366 OCFSB to 100 getting 500MHZ !!!! we-who! I got to do this in my own living room.

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Such a legendary feet achieved, hopefully someday I will be able to something that legendary from my own room. ;o Like emulate 3DS, lolll.

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Actually, I have when I went to a Jobcorps, there was a computer that was connected to eachother with LAN, I hosted Kaillera, and played on Mupen64++, 4 way smash party. ;D

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Oh, hosting a party? Ive yet to achieve that, XD Sounds like something to look forward to. :)

Kong

Oh yes! I remember moving into my own place was a pretty big move as well. No longer a mother who keeps on tellin you you're spending too much time behind the computer (though she is probably right.. :D ) I think for me there was an even bigger joy when my first salary arrived. Finally I could buy the things I had always wanted, like my own 1&1 game server and soon after the computer of my dreams.