Merging Memory Cards (PS1) (ePSXe)

MrJunky

I have downloaded some savegames from Gamefaq and tried to merge them in MemcardRex 0.8 but when I open the Savegame in MemcardRex it says Corrupt Header and it may not work. Each savegame is a .gme extension and does work when I load the memory card in ePSXe but when I tried to merge all the savegames onto one Memory Card not all the savegames will load. The Crash Bandicoot saves wont work when I load them in ePSXe but loading Spyro 2 will. How Do I merge all the .gme extensions into one .mcr extension and have them work 100%

Last edited:

MrJunky

I was able to get more of my files merged onto a .mcr memory card but I cant get Crash bandicoot 1, 2, and 3. All I want is to merge the 3 Crash bandicoot saves onto epsxe000.mcr. But it wont let me do it since when I load them after I get an error. I tried doing this through the epsxe bios and with MemcardRex. I got the saves from gamefaqs. The Crash bandicoot 1 was uploaded by DH51x on Gamefaqs, The Crash Bandicoot 2 save was uploaded by InstilledBee, and the Crash Bandicoot 2 save was uploaded by msdiasjr.

MrJunky

I have found a solution. I Downloaded the lastest ePSXe 1.9.25 which as a feature were you can have a memory card for each game. All I had to do was rename my crash bandicoot memory cards and now I can load them in epsxe.