Man raped by women

Status
Not open for further replies.

TGS

http://www.themercury.co.za/index.php?fSectionId=283&fArticleId=2850592

Man forced to have sex at gunpoint
August 25, 2005

By Alex Eliseev

Johannesburg: The hunt is on for three women who ambushed a 30-year-old man and forced him to have sex with them at gunpoint.

According to police spokeswoman Paula Nothnagel, a case of indecent assault had been opened and identity kits would be released soon. The man cannot be named because of the nature of the offence.

Nothnagel said that on Saturday night the man was walking through Roodepoort when the women pulled up next to him in their maroon BMW.

They asked him for directions to the Savoy Hotel and he got into the car to show them the way.

At the hotel the women persuaded him to join them for a drink, before asking him for directions to yet another hotel.

While on the road to the Station Hotel the women suddenly changed direction and drove to a dark and empty field near the Durban Deep mine.

"One woman produced a firearm and held the man at gunpoint," Nothnagel said.

"The women got undressed and all three took turns to have intercourse with him."

The man was then ordered back into the car and dropped off along Main Reef Road.

Nothnagel said the man then went home before opening a case at the local police station. The West Rand Family Violence, Child Protection and Sexual Offences Unit is investigating. They suspect the women were all aged between 20 and 30.

Damn, the man gets free sex, and now he can sue them for free money as well. This is like the opposite of prostitution.

buggesy666

if it was me it wont have been rape unless they were ugly

donkeyknob

wow. maybe this thread should be at all forums, just to seperate the adults from the virgins

hitmonlee

TGS said:
Damn, the man gets free sex, and now he can sue them for free money as well. This is like the opposite of prostitution.

haha :glare:

Curian

Ok first of all I would have trouble getting hard when a gun is to my head which is why I don't believe this one bit, well actually that and I didn't see it on the news or anything

TGS

Curian said:
Ok first of all I would have trouble getting hard when a gun is to my head which is why I don't believe this one bit, well actually that and I didn't see it on the news or anything

That's probably the most stupid reason you can have for not believing a story.

Genome

north west south west
^what he said. i didnt see the hallucaust on tv but im pretty sure it happened. besides if 3 chicks take of their clothes and start, ya know ....touching and sucking and whatnot. im sure that you would.

Curian

Genome said:
^what he said. i didnt see the hallucaust on tv but im pretty sure it happened. besides if 3 chicks take of their clothes and start, ya know ....touching and sucking and whatnot. im sure that you would.

Not with a gun to my head dude...Scared people don't get turned on and BTW I did see the Holocaust on TV and read about it and saw documents that makes it real to me but if I came out and said I once had sex with two sisters who is gonna believe me? Seriously don't be so gullible AND ALWAYS GET PROOF. I do believe men get raped and the only reason why it isn't reported so often is because of shame but still I find it highly unlikkely to be raped at gun point as a male due to the fact that males can't be scared AND horny at the same time it's not possible.

TGS

Unless she's butt-ugly I think you would eventually ignore the gun being pointed at you when you have a woman sucking you off for a good 5 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.