Major controller calibration problem I have with the Model 2 emulator and Daytona USA

strader327

Hello everyone, it's great to be here. I was wanting to ask you all about a problem I'm having with the model 2 emulator.

It has to do with calibrating my game controller.

I'm currently trying to play Daytona USA on the Model 2.

I have a Recoil GGE909. The emulator will calibrate the steering, but it WILL NOT calibrate the buttons I'm trying to use for the acceleration and braking.

I'm trying to use the "Z axis" or the "3" button for acceleration and the "Z rotation" or the "4" button for braking.

And when I try to do so the emulator will not read those buttons, nor will it recognize any of the buttons on the controller.

Is there anyway to correct this?

But anyways, thank you all for your time and I look forward to your replies!

strader327

Oh, I was also going to add that I tried asking about this on Model 2's forum but so many of the posters don't speak English.

I think a lot of them speak Spanish so I have a hard time understanding them and they I guess can't understand what I'm posting as well.

So since this is a general emulator forum I was going to see if any of you all are familiar with the Model 2 and the controller calibration problems I'm having.

Also if you think I need another controller let me know what kind you all use to play Daytona USA with on the Model 2 and I'll see if I can get one. Anyways, thanks again!