Made myself a Signature...

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
Yeah, I made myself a signature, tell me what you think. here it tis:
Mupen64ManNewSig.jpg

TchuBacha

I am the Stig
Nice sig. What program did you use? also keep in mind the forum guidelines for sigs.

7. Avatars & Signatures
Signatures that violate the rules will be replaced with a warning. Members who ignore this warning and keep violating the signature rules will be temporarily banned.

* Use acceptable content. Any content that is found to be inappropriate or insulting will be removed.
* Keep the combined maximum image size at 500x100 pixels and 50kb in filesize.
* You may use text in your signature but no more than four lines.
* You may not use the spoiler tag to bypass the image and text size restrictions.

retroguiden

Man of Many Talents
Impressive technically but a little "jumbled" artistically. A bit too much of everything. Remember the old "rule": Keep It Simple Stupid! :p
(And I also think it's a bit on the tall side. But nevertheless impressive!)

Mystic

Banned
It's good, but most have smaller text. Yea, it's a bit tall too, but that's ok mine's a bit tall too lol.

Zach

I'm not too keen on enforcing the 50kb file size rule too strictly, but yes 122kb is a bit big, and we have to respect our members who use regular modems without broadband access.

Just get it down to 500x100 and between 50 - 60kb and shouldn't hear anything further from me.

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
ok, got it at exactly 500X100 pixels, and the size of file is 35 point somthing kb. Makes me kinda sad that I had to reduce it that low, kinda takes away the quality of my work, but hey, its a signature, :happy: