Lookin' for some good SEGA emus

Chrnodevil

Hi, I'm looking for some good SEGA emus and i hope you guy can recomend some for me since i have had quit some truble before when it comes to SEGA emus.

cibomatto2002

Windows 10
Fusion(formerly known as "Kega II" and Kega Fusion) is a Sega SG1000, SC3000, Master System, Game Gear, Genesis/Megadrive, SegaCD/MegaCD and 32X emulator for Win9x/ME/2000/XP.

this one is the best and it plays almost any sega rom you want :)

http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php/genesis/fusion.html

montpics

Any specific consoles or handheld?

Sega Saturn
SSF

Sega CD/Sega Genesis/Sega 32X/Sega Master System/Sega GameGear
Kega Fusion

Sega Dreamcast
Chankast (If I'm not mistaken as I never tested it.....)

hagbard

For SMS and GG, Meka it's probably the best, but is still on the way to fully use the Windows API advantages (read: originally MS-DOS only)

DarkSide

is possible we play sega saturn, thats cool but how? i try with no success...:( so many options and directories to arrange on that emulator.and i never find isos..:dry:

Last edited:

hagbard

About the ISOs we can't help you (read the forum rules), but feel free to ask the other questions

Zach

I spent a night playing around with the two top rated Saturn emulators on the site, and I can say it's just not worth it to bother.

Saturn emulation is a very difficult thing to tackle, due to its numerous processors, so these kinds of systems are always going to move the slowest. I honestly think it will be another 5 years before Saturn emulation either receives a higher priority, or advances to a stage where we see PSX/N64 emulation at right now.

And that is probably being optimistic.

DarkSide

Neco said:
I spent a night playing around with the two top rated Saturn emulators on the site, and I can say it's just not worth it to bother.

Saturn emulation is a very difficult thing to tackle, due to its numerous processors, so these kinds of systems are always going to move the slowest. I honestly think it will be another 5 years before Saturn emulation either receives a higher priority, or advances to a stage where we see PSX/N64 emulation at right now.

And that is probably being optimistic.

Man this took me hours but i can play right now,but was so damm hard, but run without any error, or slow right now, the only boring thing is the size of these games.

Last edited: