Lil' help here please.

DarkSide

Can someone help me i wanna know what is this features on gens, is on directories.

SAVE STATE
SRAM BACKUP
BRAM BACKUP
WAV DUMP
GYM DUMP
SCREEN SHOT
PAT PATCH
IPS PATCH

is that i want my gens working 100% someone can explain me what the meanin of this features?

hagbard

Quoted from Gens help file:
Directories and Path Configuration - Gens needs to store several types of files on your hard drive...Save states, SRAM (Battery backups), BRAM (Sega/Mega-Cd battery backup), Sound Dumps (Wav and Gym files), Screen Shots, and Game Genie Patch (.pat) files. Gens saves all these files in it's own directory. (Note it is recommended to manually specify a new path other then the default as Gens can sometimes crash if you try saving something and your running a rom off a cd, as normal cd roms can't write to cd's. (Unless you have a CDRW with a formatted cd with direct write capability -Mystic) -Red5) You may change the directory for each type of file using the Directories Config window shown on the right. Either type in the desired location or click on one of the Change buttons to use a standard Windows file browser to set the location. You also set the location of the Sega/Mega-Cd bios files here. (Requirement for Sega/Mega-Cd emulation, see the Sega/Mega-Cd section for more info) The location of the optional GCOffline support is also set here, point Gens to the directory where you installed it and activate it with F1.

hagbard

Nevermind, you can get it here ;)