Just to say "hullo"!

MariaTs.

Hi! It's being a long time ago from my last action in here... So, here i am again to say "hullo" to everyone... It's nice to see so many members from the last time! :)

Chocho

Hey, I was inactive for almost... er... 4 years? :D Well yes, but I'm back now. :)

seether9111

ummmm i forget
Hi! It's being a long time ago from my last action in here... So, here i am again to say "hullo" to everyone... It's nice to see so many members from the last time! :)

Hello! And welcome back:)

Zach

Seether, you should know the rules on grave digging, and it wasn't even for a real reply.

Folks should pay more attention to what they reply too in the future, so useless replies don't bump equally useless threads from months ago.

Just a general reminder to everyone to review the forum rules regularly so you don't forget about these policies... Reply to posts that have been dug up is also discouraged.

THANAMELESS

The Unknown
Seether, you should know the rules on grave digging, and it wasn't even for a real reply.

Folks should pay more attention to what they reply too in the future, so useless replies don't bump equally useless threads from months ago.

Just a general reminder to everyone to review the forum rules regularly so you don't forget about these policies... Reply to posts that have been dug up is also discouraged.
oh i just noticed this topic was old srry

seether9111

ummmm i forget

I dunno, I was just sayin hello....sorry for the breaking of the rules though:confused: