Is there...

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
What do you mean by that?
Do you want to play PC games on a console/handheld? Then probably not, except for adventures supported by ScummVM.
Do you want to play old games on your modern PC? Then yes, but please state which games so we can help you more.

oryoprime

Drega Promitius Omega
ok. I want to play a PC game on my PC. Its not found in stores any more and i cant find it to buy online. So i was hoping there was a emulator that played PC games.

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
Sigh... Please do NOT start a new topic when you have already asked something in another thread (I just read the other one...)
Read my reply there please.

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Is this guy serious?

Its not found in stores any more and i cant find it to buy online.
There is a little site not too many people have heard of it, maybe you can find it there. But keep it a secret okay, we don't want people to find out about it.

Spoiler »

Last edited:

oryoprime

Drega Promitius Omega
Wow... I didnt know being rude was some thing people did online. Oh wait... I did.

If you dont want to help then dont talk.

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Wow... I didnt know being rude was some thing people did online. Oh wait... I did.

If you dont want to help then dont talk.

Well, you came here asking for a game, which is against the rules.
Then you said the site was not organized well. I think it is you that is being rude.
It took me 2 minutes to find Mech Cammander 2 for sale online.
I even gave you a link to where you can buy it. So I believe I did help.

oryoprime

Drega Promitius Omega
You are one to speak. I have looked online. I would rather not buy online. I dont trust it. So i thought it might be here. If not... Fine. No need to act like you own and made this site. Your just making the site and your selfs look bad. Just drop it.

Zach

Knock it off or this gets locked.

Dosbox will let you play old DOS games with decent compatability if not near perfect emulation.

As for older windows games, you can either pirate them (don't ask us where to get them) or find them for sale from a trusted source. As far as playing them, there is no real emulator for that, you have to find a compatible OS that can play them, sometimes that means dual-booting with an old OS and your current one. It can be a lot of work to set up, but if its worth it to people they don't mind once they learn how.

There Is a project called ReacOS that aims to be a Win32 clone, compatible with all the programs you can run on Windows, but using open source code. It's got a LONG way to go before its viable, and even basic DirectX support is likely many years away based on their rate of progress.

Here is the web site, http://www.reactos.org/en/index.html
Obviously, its still in Alpha stage but I hope one day it will be pretty viable for an old gaming platform

Last edited: