Import save files on delta emulator

Baronqg

Hello guys,

My delta emulator freeze so i desinstaled and reinstaled it. Now im trying to import my save files but impossible to do it... i try to do it with the option « import save files » where you click on the game icone but my save never appear. I also try to directly put my save in the ios folder. Pls help me :( sorry for my english guys

Attachments

• B784D402-BE3A-4BA6-B068-7459ECF3000E.png
    B784D402-BE3A-4BA6-B068-7459ECF3000E.png
    813.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 0B9D9936-CE16-4723-8539-81B0777859AB.png
    0B9D9936-CE16-4723-8539-81B0777859AB.png
    451.1 KB · Views: 1

pix07

@Baronqg Which architecture that emulate ?

Could you try retroarch?

Or switch to other emulator

Baronqg

Hi Pix07 tks for your help. I use delta to emulate Nintendo ds game. Delta crashed so i unsinstal and reinstal it, i tryed to use the previous save from the « previous delta » i dont understand why he doesnt accept them. Sorry but what mean rétroarch? I didnt succes to instal any other émulator on my iPhone

pix07

@Baronqg Retroarch is multisystem emulator for every platform.

And most of emulators are incompatible with new and older version.

https://www.retroarch.com/?page=platforms

RetroArch can run on the usual platforms like Windows, Mac OS X and Linux, but it stands alone in that it can support far more platforms beyond just that.

We support operating systems that not even Microsoft and Apple themselves support anymore, such as macOS X on PowerPC Macs, and RetroArch being available on Windows OSes as far back as Windows 95.

On top of all that, RetroArch also runs on iOS and Android for tablets and phones, as well as on game consoles like PS2, PS3, PSP, PS Vita, Wii, Wii U, 2DS, 3DS, Switch, and more!
Scroll down do ios and choose version for your os.