I'm so confused and I need help!!

glompingcow

I think the only way to fix this is to start a new game ;_; But I hate to do that!!!

I have an emulator... uh duh... (it's Snes9x) and I downloaded a Chrono Trigger game, because I love it! And I didn't even know it but it came with one of those built-in trainer things, so I used it! To give myself infinite health/magic/money. Since I was only playing to watch the story again anyway! Well, for some reason or other, even when I save inside the game (as in save save, not the save slot) it never comes up when I start the game over right? Well I got to the part with Lavos the first time (after the Ocean Palace) And I couldn't die! Oh no!!! So obviously I can't just turn the trainer off and go there, because it doesn't save right, and I can just beat him, but then it'll skip the story!! So is there any way to fix this without starting a new game? Please tell me there is! ;_;

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
I'm not failure with Chrono Trigger enough to follow you but, when i get stuck and need to die I usually find a game genie code or such and do it that way. One way or another there is a code that will help you.