iDeaS 1.0.0.8c Released!

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
A new version of the Nintendo DS emulator iDeaS is now available. Here is what the author had to say:
Okay people, the time has come to release a new version of iDeaS, or better, an upgrade to the 0.8 version.
Why the branching? Easily explained: a few more improvements were planned and now being implemented but, surprise surprise!, they haven't been included.
Thank a few people, like the one who constantly scans the site folders for betas and downloaded the same file you can grab now (leaking an already to-be-released version, what's the point of it? It's not like I put any betas on the site XD), or those who bug Evrain in MSN for Mariokart DS and Nintendogs, or a few warez forum drooling over each new version of the program.
So, sorry folks, you'll have to just cope with what is here (a good chunk of the work, if you ask me, just a few bugs to be ironed out, in addition to other improvements you won't see for now, as I said) and try to play Castlevania with a few messed layers.

Here's the changelog:

- Fixed a bug in palette settings
- Fixed a bug in texture management
- Fixed a bug in Z-Buffer management
- Fixed a bug in sprite 's tiles selection
- Fixed palette errors in Mode 3
- Fixed a bug in IRQ DMAs for ARM9 CPU
- Fixed a few bugs in firmware language selection (Polarium in Italian, yay!)
- Added an ini configuration file
- Added preliminary key customisation functions
You can get it from here.

saito

When i try to load a rom the emucrashes :( , anyone happens the same??:(

Jale

Yeah. The emulator doesn't run commercial games yet and there are many bugs to fix.