i wanna an 32bit emulator for dreamcast without NullDC

Vanessa-Girl

i wanna an emulator for dreamcast without NullDC because i have a problem with nulldc (MSVP100.dll error) i also used dreamemu and that not work plz help me

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
dream cast emulators are not alike, many act very different on a computer compared to the next. Some work better with some games and some are easier to set up.

Chankast - From what I know its the fastest out there
nullDC and DreamEMU - you tried these.
DEmul - I kind of like this one and I think this is the one still being worked on.

If something as trivial as a missing file gets you stumped you won't have much success. a missing MSVP100.dll implies You didn't install the x86 package of the 2010 runtime. You should read the readme's better... The emulator does not come with that file because its part of Microsoft run-time and is their property. So its not really ethical to distribute it. For all emulators its highly recommended to find and install these:

64bit 2010 runtime ( if you have a 64 bit os )
x86 2010 runtime ( install if you have a 64 bit or 32 bit )
latest dirrectX runtime

Last edited:

Vanessa-Girl

dream cast emulators are not alike, many act very different on a computer compared to the next. Some work better with some games and some are easier to set up.

Chankast - From what I know its the fastest out there
nullDC and DreamEMU - you tried these.
DEmul - I kind of like this one and I think this is the one still being worked on.

If something as trivial as a missing file gets you stumped you won't have much success. a missing MSVP100.dll implies You didn't install the x86 package of the 2010 runtime. You should read the readme's better... The emulator does not come with that file because its part of Microsoft run-time and is their property. So its not really ethical to distribute it. For all emulators its highly recommended to find and install these:

64bit 2010 runtime ( if you have a 64 bit os )
x86 2010 runtime ( install if you have a 64 bit or 32 bit )
latest dirrectX runtime

thanks what is best emul version for 32bit?