Emulator Problem: I need to find.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
Sorry bud, you need to read forums rules before posting. Rom and game requests are a no no here.

If you get what you want and need help getting it working then by all means check back.

oryoprime

Drega Promitius Omega
Well... i am new to this site. Its not well put together. I am just trying to find a game and emulator to use.

FatTrucker

Abusus non tollit usum
The rules can be accessed from the toolbar at the top of every forum page. We can certainly help with the emulator and getting the game running, but for its own legal protection the site rules prohibit providing or linking to material thats subject to copyright.

Its always worthwhile when visiting a new forum to find and read the rules for that site before posting.

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
Rules

1. Do not ask for, offer or supply materials that are considered illegal
We do not permit discussions about getting any illegal materials, such as Ripped Music CDs(MP3 etc), Ripped Movies(Divx etc), ROMs, ISOs or Warez. Threads which break this rule will be either closed or simply deleted and the thread creator will be dealt with accordingly.

Why don't you try buying a copy off Ebay or Amazon?

Last edited:

oryoprime

Drega Promitius Omega
OK... I looked at the rules. If I asked for some thing I was not to ask for.. my bad. But all i am asking for is:

A emulator that plays PC games.
How to get games on it.

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
OK... I looked at the rules. If I asked for some thing I was not to ask for.. my bad. But all i am asking for is:

A emulator that plays PC games.
How to get games on it.

Just give it up... It's no use disguising your request so it doesn't look like your requesting retail games.
This is an emulation forum. The rules here forbid illegal material, which includes retail games as FatTrucker already kindly told you.

oryoprime

Drega Promitius Omega
:glare: Hrmm. I think i was doing some thing more like ASKING if some thing like that was here. If not you could do some thing like say. " No there are no Emulators that play PC games. "

Not that hard.

AnAutisticDog

Such Coin. Many Doge.
What are you on right now?
If you are on a PC why would you need to Emulate a PC?

oryoprime

Drega Promitius Omega
Gee i dont know... maybe because i have looked and cant find the game i want. ( even ebay :glare: ) so i thought this place might have it.