hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jale

froster1990 said:
What special board? Where where? And fable your not the judge of who spams... So ya, welcome to Emuzone place thing and such... I hope you stay. :D
Fable is your brother and there is no special board here.

LoGoS_dArK

JAPPsmash said:
Fable is your brother and there is no special board here.

wot do u mean by that?? :confused:

LoGoS_dArK

thax everyone for the nice welcome, i kinda got that there wasnt a special board for spammin!

LoGoS_dArK

on a couple of the other sites that ive been on, had just one topic section dedicated to whatever you wanted to say on your mind, which is like a spam section, cause not everyone can talk bout emulation and games all of the time, its kind like a relief to some people..........but this is your site, personally i like it the way that it is........this site is cool as it is!! :D

Jale

LoGoS_dArK said:
on a couple of the other sites that ive been on, had just one topic section dedicated to whatever you wanted to say on your mind, which is like a spam section, cause not everyone can talk bout emulation and games all of the time, its kind like a relief to some people..........but this is your site, personally i like it the way that it is........this site is cool as it is!! :D
So you mean "HONKA-BALI-WOO-WOO"

LoGoS_dArK

that is one weird ass name for a topic link, but no i didnt realize that that wasyour guys spam area, well okay then!!

LoGoS_dArK

well, it wasnt called 'spamming area'..............it was called 'Exploiting Brains' on my site............its cool though!! :p

Jale

froster1990 said:
Fable my brother? Jappsmash have you been sniffing ink???
lol, already done my printjob. Why sniffing ink?
Fable is your posting bro. It doesn't mean he's your real bro.

LoGoS_dArK

well no, not if any one else wants to introduce themselves to me or just to say hi, but if not ya i think it should be closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.