Hi, I have a prob tho

S

Stewie

Hi there, iam new on this forum, tho i registered for 1 particular reason,ive got a prob.

If there's any thread that could have helped me, i missed them (sry but iam tired of searching)

Here is the prob : When i try to load up a game (to play, or course) that thing appears ---: Error
X Unsupported BIOS function 87 called from 08c0c12c. A BIOS file is needed in order to get correct behaviour.

Ive searched for this BIOS missing file but didnt find anything
Either for the 08c0c12c thing. Can sum1 help me and tell me what's the prob/How do i solve it,

Please answer ^-^

Stewie

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
Welcome to the forum :)
It would be handy if you would state the game, the system and the emulator you're using...

S

Stewie

Alrite,but b4 i continue, ive noticed that i prolly was totaly wrong lol ( for the EMu and the error etc etc ) i suggest u just forget it since ive got another Version of the game ( english not Jap, yay! ) plus, it is on PC so,,, no more emu =D.

The game is Girlfriend of steel (1) ( Yea ok, u can laugh a bunch i dun mind :p )
I dled this Iso file (( GirlfriendOfSteel.iso - ISO9660 archive, unpacked size 721 986 570 bytes )) anyway, ive read a few thread about the Iso file, so iam guessing ill have to burn it on a cd ,which isnt a problem. The prob is , what do i burn? and how ( Image burn ) ( dvd) etc. I have nero, i guess it will do it.

Pardon my Bad english, not really used to it ;)
Thx

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
Start Nero => Recorder => Burn Image => Select the image => Choose burn => Put in a blank CD-R => Done :)

S

Stewie

Alrite i'll give it a try,
thx to have answered that fast =D

hagbard

You can always mount the ISO image on Daemon Tools. Just by the case, never burn PSX/PS2 *CD* ISO format (.iso) directly to a CD-r, it won't work, the RAW data needs to be extracted before (with IsoBuster to make a CUE-BIN, for example)

montpics

No comment for that, but welcome to this forum. :cool: