help with ds emulation

planb198

i have got all the gs required to the ds emulator but what i dont understand is how to decrypt the games i have downloaded the program to do it but im totally clueless on how to actually do it if any one could give me step by step instrucions i would really appreciate it thanks

alexxi

back from hell
simple solution:
download no$gba(latest version is 2.6), download the ds rom, open no$gba, and open the ds rom with no$gba....you don't need to decrypt any games with newer versions of no$gba.

alexxi

back from hell
If you want to try version 2.6, you need to donate.

I got it for free , I didn't know that you need to donate( I was thinking of posting the link to where i got it before i finished my first post in this thread-- against the rules ).

Last edited:

Jale

Maybe that ROM is not supported yet.

By the way, play fair, kids. Don't download NO$GBA 2.6 for "free". 2.5 US$ is nothing.

spotanjo3

I got it for free , I didn't know that you need to donate( I was thinking of posting the link to where i got it before i finished my first post in this thread-- against the rules ).

You are downloading it somewhere else that is illegal. That's why no$gba developer's site for 2.6 is not free. It is still downlodable only 2.5 for now. Obviously, you are downloading somewhere else illegal.

We can't help you because you are downloading 2.6 illegal. Sorry.

alexxi

back from hell
I tried running no$gba 2.6 on wine and it works perfectly(with the right settings):). Older versions crashed most of the time when running throught wine.