Help me with Pokemon Pearl

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
OK... Where to start...

My girlfiend loved Pokemon Sapphire, so much infact she figured out the "3 dots open 6 doors riddle" and even managed to use her save game between Pokemon Sapphire and Pokemon Ruby. OK.

Now she wanted a new one to waste all her time on, so I got her Pokemon Emerald. She said it's the same game as Pokemon Sapphire... just with minor changes. So I went and got her Pokemon Fire Red. Only to hear that this one is crap.

Now all of this was done in VisualBoy Advance v1.7.2. I know this emulator becaue I finnished Castelvania on it, and lets face it, it's not hard to use. Anyway so I got a download of Pokemon Pearl (Pokemon Pearl (U).nds). Got the latest NO$GBA (no$gba-w_2.4c.zip), did some reseach and got the FIRMWARE.BIN (256KB), Biosnds7.rom (16KB) and BIOSNDS9.ROM (4KB).

OK then I got eNDryptS Advanced (eNDryptS_Advanced_v1.2_NDS-iND.zip)
and decryped the file nds rom. So in theory when I was to run the rom in NO$GBA it should work right? But it didnt, all I get is this screen that says "The data could not be read. Please turn off the power.... ect..."

Anyway so if anyone could help me or tell me what I'm doing wrong, please do so.

spotanjo3

OK... Where to start...

Anyway so I got a download of Pokemon Pearl (Pokemon Pearl (U).nds). Got the latest NO$GBA (no$gba-w_2.4c.zip), did some reseach and got the FIRMWARE.BIN (256KB), Biosnds7.rom (16KB) and BIOSNDS9.ROM (4KB).

OK then I got eNDryptS Advanced (eNDryptS_Advanced_v1.2_NDS-iND.zip)
and decryped the file nds rom. So in theory when I was to run the rom in NO$GBA it should work right? But it didnt, all I get is this screen that says "The data could not be read. Please turn off the power.... ect..."

Anyway so if anyone could help me or tell me what I'm doing wrong, please do so.

You do not need endrypts advance at all. What you should do is:

NDS Cartridge Backup Media:

loo.jpg

Here it is:

1. Go to OPTIONS>EMULATION SETUP and change it to Start Cartridge directly for NDS roms but if you want to play gba roms then change it back to to GBABIOS (Nintendo logo) and go to Option>Save option. Anyway, for the save type... Change it to EEPROM 64k for the most games. Now:

Click Ok then click Options>Save Options>File>Reset Cartridge

ENJOY!

spotanjo3

Yeah, that's all you needed to do...

No problem, you are welcome! :D

Edit: Change it to FLASH 512 or Flash 256. I think this game need it.

Last edited:

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
OK... Is there any way to make it fullscreen? or just bigger? The image is so small, cant resize it...

HELP!!!

spotanjo3

I dont use NDS2XGL. I rather the developer development it himself because I trust him. So I don't care about the screen as long as I can see it just fine with 800X600. :)

Anyyway, I dont trust this person who hacked it.

mahmuru

Hello all, since we are on the topic of Pokemon i have a question: is it posible to trade pokemons using 2 or more emulators on the same computer? And if i can wath emulator is the best one to use and how?

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
My girlfriend managed to switch her savegames between ruby and sapphire... but dont ask me how she managed it. o, and she used VBA