Emulator Problem: Help me with Clock Tower Configuration Settings?

DemonDominator

So, I have been wanting to play Clock Tower for awhile, but everytime I open up Epsxe, and try to play it runs very slowly, and the graphics are all blocky. Anybody know how I can fix this? I am using P.E.Op.S. OpenGL Driver 1.78 for the video plugin.

ulaoulao

Controller Man
Staff member
P.E.Op.S. is a good plug and OpenGL is a nice grafx api but neither are common? I start with a normal DX plugin like jabbo.

Hectic

Seems to run OK with me. I'm using Pete's OpenGL2.9 as my video plugin and ePSXe 1.9.0.

Two questions. What are your system specs and how are you launching the game (directly via bin/cue or mounted with Daemontools)?

The graphics look OK, but having never played the original, I can't comment on the faithfulness to the original. Here's a screenshot from mine.

uAcm4VD.jpg

DemonDominator

Seems to run OK with me. I'm using Pete's OpenGL2.9 as my video plugin and ePSXe 1.9.0.

Two questions. What are your system specs and how are you launching the game (directly via bin/cue or mounted with Daemontools)?

The graphics look OK, but having never played the original, I can't comment on the faithfulness to the original. Here's a screenshot from mine.

My RAM is 2 GB, and on a 32-bit operating system. I'm using a bin/cue to launch the game with, and those graphics look a lot better than mine. Idk why CT won't play well for me.. I can play FF7-9 perfectly fine with epsxe.

down51

Clock tower Run well in my OLD PC with epsxe . I'm using Open Gl Plugin 1.76..
my systems : 2 GB RAM CPU 3 GHZ 32 Operating System

shark0175

So, I have been wanting to play Clock Tower for awhile, but everytime I open up Epsxe, and try to play it runs very slowly, and the graphics are all blocky. Anybody know how I can fix this? I am using P.E.Op.S. OpenGL Driver 1.78 for the video plugin. capybara clicker
I think maybe your computer configuration does not meet the minimum graphics requirements. My computer is the same as yours. I suggest buying a new computer approving all the Clock Tower requirements.